Summer is heating up; look fabulous and keep cooler in my all-over printed, body-hugging sleeveless crop top featuring a colorful photo of a rhododendron, taken at the Arborway in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston and sublimation printed into the fabric itself. It’s colorful, vibrant, and permanent while the fabric is breathable, stretchy, and soft making it super comfortable to wear.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Material has a four-way stretch that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Body-hugging fit
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
NOTE: Patterns and images for our all-over printed and cut-and-sew apparel items including Activewear, Dresses, Hoodies, Shirts, Skirts, and Swimwear are dye-sublimated onto white polyester or poly-spandex based fabric. Depending on the item, excessive stretch may reveal some of the white fabric, contributing to a “sheer” appearance. For most people, this is a desirable effect. Also, as with all similar products, please try to avoid contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners since they can pull out or fray the white fibers in the fabric, potentially damaging the item’s appearance.