WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPHY DO YOU NEED?
I can produce images for a variety of needs, covering a range of clients and subjects.
My photography covers a wide range of styles and genres, but is all tied together with a photojournalist's eye and ethics. Even if it involves bending time and space, it will be done in-camera and in the spirit of telling the truth visually. You're hiring a photographer and photojournalist, not a Photoshop artist.
- PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY – Model Portfolio, Editorial, Environmental, Head shots, Boudoir, Glamor, Social Media, Promotional Collateral, etc.
- EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY – Concerts, Raves, Parties, Art Galleries, Births, Anniversaries, Nightlife, Festivals, Corporate, etc.
- MULTIMEDIA JOURNALISM – Photojournalism, Public Relations, Political Campaigns, Photo Essays, etc.
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED ME FOR?
Depending on circumstances, a per-photo-rate may be more appropriate and advantageous.
Photography rates are based on any and all time involved to produce images. This may include round-trip travel from Boston to location, set up, tear down, and any post-production, etc.
- 1st hour – $300
- Additional hour – $200
- Half day (About 4 hours) – $700
- One full day (About 8 hrs) – $1,200
- Multiple days – We should definitely talk about it.
HOW FAR AWAY ARE YOU?
I can travel for the right project.
- < 100 miles of travel – Travel time included
- > 100 miles or more – $100 per hour of travel
Although I am located in the city of Boston, Massachusetts, I travel, a lot. Sometimes for fun.
As a result, I charge travel based on my starting location because I may happen to be closer to you than Boston, on the day of photography. I have partnered with photography clients in CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, and RI.
I can travel farther if needed.
HOW DO YOU BOOK ME?
My process is fairly standard for photographers.
I will collaborate with you to gain an understanding on what is to be expected from both sides, the scope of your project, and to give a reasonably accurate estimate of rates, travel, and any other potential costs prior to any formal agreement by contract.
After contacting me to arrange an initial conversation and going over details of your shoot, I will send you a contract outlining what we discussed. In order to confirm the time and date and legally bind the contract, an initial payment is required equal to approximately 50% of estimated budget and it will be applied to your final invoice.
No vendors or assistants will be confirmed and no date will be scheduled without the initial payment.
WHAT ARE SOME OTHER COSTS TO CONSIDER?
Every photography project has different needs.
- Licensing (Including full buy-out)
- Location / Permit / Legal Fees
- Flight / Train / Bus tickets
- Photographic Prints
- Equipment Rentals
- Commercial Use
- Post Production
- Media Delivery
- Creative Fees
- Make up
Etc, etc, etc…
HOW DO YOU PAY FOR YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY?
Installment payments may be arranged on a case by case basis.
I accept the following forms of payment:
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Order