In the United States Armed Forces, there is nothing worse than to get labeled a “blue falcon.” Sometimes called a “bravo foxtrot,” everyone in the military knows that “blue falcon” really means “buddy fucker.” Buddy fuckers are looked down on with a special disdain because they cannot ever be trusted. They will screw you over in order to serve themselves. Without trust, unit cohesion is jeopardized and lives are ultimately lost.
As commander-in-chief, Donald Trump has shown himself to be the ultimate buddy fucker.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping